WHO CAN FILE A COMPLAINT
- Any person (consumer) may file a complaint;
- ZURA CRC or an authorized representative;
- A group of people may file a complaint attaching the following documents:
- List of names and signatures;
- Minutes of the meeting with a resolution to file a complaint;
- Name(s) of representative(s) and contact.
Complaints should be reported within a specified time limit which will enable service provider to be accountable. A complaint lodged after the time limit will not be considered, hence consumer end up losing their right to quality service or goods. The main reason for setting time limit is to enable the Authority to act on time, to collect evidence which will help in resolving the matter with integrity.
The Authority issues guidelines to Consumers on how to initiate a complaint, the rights and obligations of consumer and how to fill a Complaint Form. The Authority maintains a Complaints Register for all regulated sectors.
STEPS TO FILING A COMPLAINT
REGISTER A COMPLAINT
To register a complaint, please fill up the form and email it to email@example.com